ShadowSociety
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acepivoter`s animations, High beginner?[courtesy is returned

2 posters

Go down

How good is Acey?

Acepivoter`s animations, High beginner?[courtesy is returned 12344522740%Acepivoter`s animations, High beginner?[courtesy is returned 1234455505 0% 
[ 0 ]
Acepivoter`s animations, High beginner?[courtesy is returned 12344522740%Acepivoter`s animations, High beginner?[courtesy is returned 1234455505 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Acepivoter`s animations, High beginner?[courtesy is returned Empty Acepivoter`s animations, High beginner?[courtesy is returned

Post  Acepivoter Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:57 pm

ACEPIVOTER`S THREAD

I`ll give courtesy for people who have helped me and said my errors. Don`t dare post a short comment in my thread. I`m really getting sick of it. (put what you think,don`t make it up,I don`t want all my comments to be negative.

RECENTACTIVITY:
Animation progress:
FFA Mg: 67 frames
Pivotmasterzt vs Acepivoter: 119 frames
News:
I`m doing a war with pivotmasterzt and I`m doing the ffa against MG in acid pulse.
[/color]

Latest:

The square(Click on the screen for piv)
Acepivoter`s animations, High beginner?[courtesy is returned 1234633189

Fight
Acepivoter`s animations, High beginner?[courtesy is returned 1234462503

acepivoter-total skill

Animations:

The square(piv)
Fight

Pivot colletion 2
explosion test(big screen)[piv]
Sword fight
Bob is back(failed)
animation for the darkdemon beginner`s collab[piv]
run test!
physics test,error fixed.
physics test
punch&kick
beam
smooth run
walking
lightsaber test

running,red vs greens,quik fight,explosion test,beam,combo and blood test flashed
blood test
the real combo
beam effect
explosion test
quik fight
red vs greens
running(very good)

bob in mission 2 final part
the stickfigure fights

Credits to:
droidz
leothelion
ipwnall-
Gameslave
Jon
Frozenfire
Courtesy
Penguin

If you have seen that I used one of your sticks or someone elses and I haven`t put it in the list of credits,please do not hesitate to contact me through via pm.Or after commenting on my thread say it.

Pivot collections

NEW! acepivoter-total skill
super hits-acepivoter
Acepivoter
Acepivoter
Grunt
Grunt

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-20

https://www.youtube.com/user/acepivoter

Back to top Go down

Acepivoter`s animations, High beginner?[courtesy is returned Empty Re: Acepivoter`s animations, High beginner?[courtesy is returned

Post  Phoenix Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:35 am

It's about med begginer. I see alot of stiffness, and hardly any easing. Make sure you get those down before you try moving on to something else(like trying to learn effects).
Phoenix
Phoenix
Shadow Elite
Shadow Elite

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down