ShadowSociety
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Striders animations. INTERMEDIATE ATTEMPT!

+3
sociallydark
Falcon
Strider
7 posters

Go down

Striders animations. INTERMEDIATE ATTEMPT! Empty Striders animations. INTERMEDIATE ATTEMPT!

Post  Strider Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:08 am

This is it :D

Newest animation will always be in gif form.

Tinyman Returns (Intermediate Attempt)
Striders animations. INTERMEDIATE ATTEMPT! 1234211462

Arm Fold

Fiery Ice (preview)

Last edited by Strider on Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Strider
Strider

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Striders animations. INTERMEDIATE ATTEMPT! Empty Re: Striders animations. INTERMEDIATE ATTEMPT!

Post  Falcon Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:02 pm

Very nice, smooth, and the easing was spot on. But, it was a bit stiff when the red dude started flying, and the run on the gray guy was very awkward, almost uncomfortable looking. But, just continue it, it'd be interesting.
Falcon
Falcon
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-04

http://www.falconsnest.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

Striders animations. INTERMEDIATE ATTEMPT! Empty Re: Striders animations. INTERMEDIATE ATTEMPT!

Post  sociallydark Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:14 pm

Well, I admint it was pretty good except for the running sequence in the beginning...That was the lame part
sociallydark
sociallydark
Grunt
Grunt

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Squarez Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:01 pm

The 'Pulse' beam could use some work, it looks very strange. It goes from really big to small in couple of uneased frames. Work on that. The colour changing of the sword is good and the looping background is awesome. The double framing is placed perfectly.
Just some shakiness on some parts, Red guy his back foot on the sword generation, black guy his back foot in the jump and on the landing (foot placement).
Keep it up.
Squarez
Squarez
Shadow Elite
Shadow Elite

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Strider Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:19 am

Added new animations
Thanks for comments
Strider
Strider

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Spades Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:23 pm

awesome anims you have there. I think it's advanced, well done. 3D was awesome btw. You're better than me. Mind checking out how bad i am? ahah
Spades
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Striders animations. INTERMEDIATE ATTEMPT! Empty very nice

Post  karnaval Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:09 pm

agian very nice anim but ... i havent get it what about it??? what the point? ani fight? stuf...
well very smooth and nice movmebt
karnaval
karnaval
New
New

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazz Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:10 pm

Wow man great animations. Lol you are way better than me. You just have that glow. The fiery Ice preview was cool, the effects were awesome and the movements were smooth and non stiff. So was the tinyman ani, way to go on the explosion, i though it was good looking but simple. I think you got kinda lazy at the end, with the guy still and all...

Courtesy?
Jazz
Jazz
New
New

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Squarez Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:05 am

yaaay Our first bump!! Woohoo!!

Strider, you can unlock this yourself, and myabe there is no need for a lock cause it's nnot THAT active but hey, Rules are rules
Squarez
Squarez
Shadow Elite
Shadow Elite

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down