ShadowSociety
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what songs do you listin to when your animating in pivot/flah or anyother program

+3
MG
Squarez
Da LoLz
7 posters

Go down

what songs do you listin to when your animating in pivot/flah or anyother program Empty what songs do you listin to when your animating in pivot/flah or anyother program

Post  Da LoLz Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:01 pm

u listin to when your animating in pivot/flah or anyother program tell us about it and give link if you have
i listen to
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/85046
Da LoLz
Da LoLz
Small Shadow
Small Shadow

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

what songs do you listin to when your animating in pivot/flah or anyother program Empty Re: what songs do you listin to when your animating in pivot/flah or anyother program

Post  Squarez Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:05 pm

Stuff I can't concentrate to :D
Everything I make is doomed to fail.

It's either that or my sis steals the shit I didn't fail. (like she did on DD)
Squarez
Squarez
Shadow Elite
Shadow Elite

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

what songs do you listin to when your animating in pivot/flah or anyother program Empty Re: what songs do you listin to when your animating in pivot/flah or anyother program

Post  Da LoLz Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:13 pm

@Squarez: ololol why doas she steal your stuff Surprised why don't you tell her to stop it oh and yeah here is another song :hugh hollow mix P.s. i have no link for it
Da LoLz
Da LoLz
Small Shadow
Small Shadow

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post  Squarez Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:18 pm

you don't think I do? XD but I only see her 2 moths a year so yea -_- she can't do it alot.
She mostly steals my art and pivot anims. -_-

but yea, I listen to dimrain his project evolution or something. I'm not into that kind of music but Dimrain47 is awesome
Squarez
Squarez
Shadow Elite
Shadow Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  MG Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:25 pm

Hardcore/Drum and Bass. VERY inspiring.

@Squarez: who is your sis on DD..?

<3 Hardcore and DnB
MG
MG
New
New

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Squarez Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:28 pm

She took over my old account, Alesana. I think it was Girl after the name change.
Squarez
Squarez
Shadow Elite
Shadow Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:29 pm

I like listening to Guns N' Roses when I animate.
Kyle
Kyle
Grunt
Grunt

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post  sociallydark Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:11 pm

Mostly rap or Mostly rock.... Most of the time rap xD-does not mean ima gangster or pimpdaddy!
sociallydark
sociallydark
Grunt
Grunt

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Arma Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:07 pm

Whenever I'm doing anything on the computer I usually listen to the Death Metal radio or Gojira (and related artists) radio on last.fm.

I...think I love you.
Come here.

Last edited by Arma on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arma
Arma
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Strider Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:13 am

Almost anything. But mainly i turn on my radio. That's chillin me out, oya :P
Strider
Strider

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down